About The Trust
We seek to enrich lives by developing lifelong learners who will thrive in life beyond school.
Our work in the classroom, and in our enrichment activities, is strongly underpinned by the values we share with Saracens Rugby Club:
Our schools are orderly, safe and joyful places where pupils are guided in their behaviour by fair and sensible principles
Staff and children work incredibly hard to fulfil their potential and staff labour to continually improve our schools
We insist on an honest appraisal of the effort and attitude of pupils in all areas of their education
Our teaching styles reflect the culture of success and commitment to character development with attainment celebrated as warmly as achievement.
To realise our vision we embrace our values by:
- Ensuring our schools are orderly, safe, and joyful places where pupils are guided in their behaviour by fair and sensible principles.
- Empowering our staff to embrace the latest thinking and use teaching styles that reflect the culture of success and commitment to character development, with achievement celebrated as warmly as attainment .
- Retaining a focus on supporting those communities most in need and striving for equality of opportunity for all. We build community hubs around our schools, through mutually benefitting partnerships with local businesses, organisations and individuals.
- Insisting on an honest appraisal of the effort and attitude of staff in their work, and pupils in all areas of their education and school life.
- Creating an environment where all members of the school community work incredibly hard to fulfil the potential of each individual and strive for continuous improvement in everything we do.
- Placing as much emphasis on character education and enrichment as on academic attainment, so that pupils are prepared for life beyond school.
- Creating a quality of life for staff and pupils that is both enjoyable and impactful, to make memories that they take pride in and cherish for the rest of their lives.
- Utilising the networks of the broader Saracens family to strengthen our school communities.
- Achieving our outcomes sustainably, through strong financial governance and protecting and nurturing our surrounding environment.
Saracens Multi-Academy Trust is a registered company in England & Wales.
Registered Company no. 10646649
c/o Saracens High School